Next, let's learn how to make our pictures pretty. I'd like us to do a watch a quick video from EDpuzzle, but first, let's disconnect our headphones and move to a different computer. This is what we'll have to do if our internet is out.
- Follow the cord from your headset to the back of the amplifier.
- Pull the cord and the adapter out.
- Move to a different seat, then plug it in again.
- Double check the four places you can adjust your volume.
- Watch the video.
- Move back to your seat again.
Finally, move back to your seat and do a Google search for as many of these camera shots as you can. Download one of each and save them to your desktop. Control Click on the image, then save it to your desktop with its name. Your Close Up should be a Close Up. Your Two Shot should be a Two Shot, and so on. The team with the most correct responses wins a Jolly Rancher. Let's go!
Full Shot Medium Shot Close Up Extreme Close Up Medium Close Up Two Shot
Wide Shot Dutch Tilt Point of View Over the Shoulder Establishing Shot
After that, we'll see what we can do in the time we have left. I've got several things to choose from. Always be prepared. 😀