Grading this assignment has been tough. Here are the issues.
- Many of us didn't put our names on our papers. On top of that, we all named our paper Friendzone Script, so I have 50 documents with the same name with no student names on them to tell me who wrote them.
- I asked several people who have zeros if they turned their paper in. They couldn't tell me.
- People have complained that they have a zero when they turned the paper in. If that's you, check your SENT MAIL folder, and open the message you sent to me. Then, call me to your desk to grade it. You'll need to do this if you want me to check your work.
- Not sure how to do this? Check your screen for Sent Items. Click it, then type "Hepler" in the box named Search Mail and People. Press Enter. Any Emails you have sent me will pop up.
- The paper was due eighteen days ago. I gave us an extra week after that to complete it, but I'm still receiving papers are late as today. Many of us don't start an assignment until after there's a zero in Pinnacle. Do your work before it's due, right?