I want to implement a few new procedures to help us do things quickly and silently. The biggest one in this room is moving from our seats to the screen and back again. Here's how I want the system to work so we can spend more time learning, and I spend less time saying, "Give me 5...4...3...2...1."
- Stand up.
- Pick up your chair with both hands by its back and hold it in front of your chest.
- People at the end of the tables move toward the back of the room, leaving a space next to my desk so I can move to the screen and demonstrate.
- People closer to the wall move closer to the screen.
- No talking while we're moving.
- Everyone puts their chair down as quietly as possible, while still holding it with both hand.