Finished papers are due tomorrow. Here's what you need to know about them.
- Five paragraphs are required. Your introduction should begin with a big topic, narrow it to a medium one, then give your main idea.
- Three body paragraphs cover your subject from three different viewpoints. Tie your writing to the text of the film.
- Your conclusion should wrap everything up with a pretty little bow and tell us why we should care.
- Eight to ten sentences per paragraph, please.
- Avoid repeaters, and stay away from other words that take the place of the words you don't want to say over and over again.
- Use the newly adapted Peer Evaluation sheet to check your work. You your partner, plus someone from another group grade it before me.
- Can't finish in class today? Take it home and bring it back tomorrow. I will collect them at the beginning of class on Wednesday.