Shortened schedule today, so here's the agenda.
- Print your Fairy Tale paper. Number each sentence, one to fifty.
- Sometimes, technology fails us. If the printer doesn't work for your machine, Email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the name of each group member in the subject line. Don't remember how? Watch this video.
- Check Pinnacle to be sure your grades are correct. If there's a zero for your Infographic and there shouldn't be, pull up your online Email and show me the sent mail message so I can double check my Inbox for the proper date and fix any mistakes. It should be around May the 12th.
- Delete all files from your computer, then delete all events and projects from iMovie. Don't remember how? Watch this video.
- iMovie can be picky with deleting files, so if you have problems, remember Three Before Me. If there's still an issue, ask me to help. Remember that deleting your files will be your last participation grade, so don't leave your old files behind for me to throw out.
- Graded Fairy Tale papers will be in my office mailbox after June 5th if you'd like to pick them up over the summer.
- Have a great summer. Eighth graders, best of luck always. Everyone else, I'll see you in August.
7:50-8:30 First Hour
8:35-9:15 Second Hour
9:20-10:00 Third Hour
10:05-11:35 Planning and Lunch
11:35-12:15 Sixth Hour (Seventh Grade only)
12:20-1:00 Seventh Hour
1:00 Yearbook signing. Wait to be called, then return to POWER