Yesterday, we finished up our reading on ten rules of photo composition that make your images pop. Here's what I'd like you to do with this information.
- If you have your phones, take them out.
- Go online and find a photo that demonstrates any of the rules we talked about in class. Download it to your device.
- Upload it as a status update to FB or Twitter, writing words to describe it like this, "Here's a good example of a photographer using color to grab your attention." Remember to capitlize, punctuate and spell properly.
- Add #jeffmedia.
- Put away your phone and get back to work on your Foley project. :-)
- We'll do this once a week, and I'll give you a day's notice. Be ready.
- The internet is open 24/7, so you can do it at home, too. I'll check our hashtags and we'll review them together.
- If I don't show your post to the class, take a screen shot and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll show it off ASAP.