Can you shoot great video without a tripod? Write down these tips on today's worksheet and memorize them over the weekend. We'll quiz on Monday after Fall Break.
- Zoom out all the way and get as close to your subject as possible.
- Hold the camera with both hands, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Your feet should be shoulder width apart or wider.
- Knees should be bent.
- When you pan, swivel your hips, not your ankles. If panning right, put your right foot out toward where the shot will end. If panning left, put your left foot out the same way.
- Lean on anything that will support you, like a desk, a wall or a counter top.
- For low angle shots, rest your arm on your leg to stabilize it.
- For super low angle images, sit with your legs crossed and rest your elbows on your knees.