This guy's nerd credibility is off the chart. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of his tutorials while I make my own. He makes Adobe Premier look easy. 🤷♂️
To import your stuff, you'll need to remember which camera you used to film. Look at the top and the number is engraved there, like this one.
Take the camera and a camera cable to your desk. You don't need the part that plugs into the wall, just the camera and the cable.
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro
- Plug in the camera
- Open the side viewfinder
- Press the PLAY button under the viewfinder
- Click MEDIA BROWSER at the bottom of the Premiere screen
- Click Untitled
- Click AVCHD
- Press the TILDE key. It's to the left of the number one on your keyboard.
- Wait until there are thumbnails for every video file. This will take time. 😴
- Click your first, then Shift Click your last.
- Right click any file, then select IMPORT.